Knockhill cooperchallenge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    OK peeps the Cooper challenge is on again this coming weekend at knockhill so who is going????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I'll be there but not with the MINI's I'm afraid. I will be racing my pre65 Triumph scrambler over the back on their moto-cross track. If anyone gets bored with the racing come and watch. I ride No.92 and wear a white helmet and a grey/white stripe rugby top. Don't be shy now (I won't bite).
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Oh I forgot to say if you tell the guys at the gate that you are going to watch the Twin Shock Scamble and arrive before 10am there is a chance you will gain admission FREEEEEEEEEEEEE. Worth a try
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Sorry, i'm away as newminiscotland's representative on the milton keynes run, camp and bbq

Bonnie Scotland

Sponsor & Jakey
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Sorry, i'm away as newminiscotland's representative on the milton keynes run, camp and bbq
    Are you taking the Jimmy Hat with you Al?
    Have a good trip, good to see you flying the flag. Say Hi to Bad Manners and Co. for us
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

knaone
    Most of times i go to stonehaven a cooper challenge is on at knockhill! :dead: typical! Most of the times i am heading up to stonehaven i also see Zooooooom and co coming down the road at a high speed

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    quote:Originally posted by knaone

Most of times i go to stonehaven a cooper challenge is on at knockhill! :dead: typical! Most of the times i am heading up to stonehaven i also see Zooooooom and co coming down the road at a high speed
    perhaps you should slow down a bit then

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Willie M Are you taking the Jimmy Hat with you Al?
    Have a good trip, good to see you flying the flag. Say Hi to Bad Manners and Co. for us
    Also going is the full jacobite regalia watch the posts on mini2 as i reckon there will be a few pics, hmm :I

Bonnie Scotland

Sponsor & Jakey
    Wathch yerself Al. That Bad Manners is a bu**er with his digital camera, watch he doesn't go for any 'engine bay inspection' shots :disapprove:
    Have a good one, hopefully catch up with you soon.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

macblob
    John , What times is the cooper challange at knockhill and is it on both sat the 12st and sun 22nd?

ohh aye how much is it?

cheers Brian