Hello from New York, USA!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    orich
    Thanks for all the responses!
    I have a MINI Cooper 5 speed, British racing green w/ white top, sunroof, xenon lamps, auto climate.
    I am seeing more and more MINI's here in the city every day. I work in one of the outer boro's, Queens, so I don't see what's happening in Manhattan much.
    Thank you again for the responses. I look forward to talking to you "Scot's" (Is that OK to say?) more in the future.
    Peace!
    Rich

orich
    By the way, I just recently obtained my Scottish license plate, which I have put on the front of my car. It looks great, and I don't have to worry about getting ticketed for missing NY plate on my car!!

L8R,
    Rich

X30YES
    Welcome Rich call us what you like but dont call us English ...or say we live in England ,...have fun

The Dogfather
    Angus, Ich bin ein Englander. I just got detached from the group on a raiding trip north!

phantom
    Welcome, Welcome, Welcome

Sponsor
    Welcome to the mad house!

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Hello Rich. What is your Scottish license :question: Do you mean you have a UK licence plate? Is it true you can make up your own licence number in the US? Sorry for the interogation!

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

NYPD !!!!! That is a mean ass job. welcome

Monkimagic

Any piccies of your Mini cruisin in Manhattan ????
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    We've no problem being called Scots, just so long as you call whiskey "whiskey" and not "Scotch". :)

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    We've no problem being called Scots, just so long as you call whiskey "whiskey" and not "Scotch". :)
    The French are worse, when they ask for Scotch, they actually want sellotape!!:clown: