Don't be shy...

Sponsor & Jakey
    Cullen's coming up soon and I for one am pure dead lookin' forward to it man, so ah am

Anyhoo. Reason for this post is that a few of the new faces on the Perthshire Cruise were asking me about organising runs, events or social meets. Who should they talk to, what should they do, etc.

Basically it's a simple as floating your thoughts or ideas on the forums, seeing if there is interest (which there generally is) and then putting together a little plan for the day (times, routes, etc.) Don't worry about being left on your ownsome to pull it all together, I'm sure some of your local NMS pals will lend a hand if need be.

We've all seen how much fun can be had on a MINI day out (every run or meet I've been to has been a joy) and whilst we don't want to overload the calendar it would be good to see a few more NMS events, particularily 'social meets' <yum, yum> :clown:.

So don't be shy folks, if you've any thoughts or ideas feel free to air them It'd also be good to see some new faces getting involved in this side of things. Not that we're getting fed up with it (far from it) but Linda M, Mr & Mrs Monsta Mo, Zoooooom (John), Brian, Bonnie Scotland and myself (and those other 'organisers' I forgot to mention :I) could do with a wee 'holiday' from time to time :)

C'mon folks, the sun's out, get those thinking caps on :)

Cheers,
    Willie M
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Linda M
    Well said husband

minidriver#1
    are your offspring going to have minis also? It is indeed a good post. I think what scares most is the amount of organising involved and the fear of being left to do it all on their own. I've not attempted to organise one before but i do organise gigs for touring and local bands and that takes a lot of effort, but i guess if you post your ideas on a dedicated forum like this, you're always going to get a helping hand.

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    anyone wants to come along for the recce of the Cullen run second half is more than welcome.
    And yes I will wait for them :)

Tony
    when u going!!!!!!

I may well come along,...although dennis is still getting broken in.

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    thought that friday evening would be good if not then the weekend but look out for the caravan club

Tony
    this friday evening?....man ive got a launch party for my mates album.
    pretty much free all weekend though,

where about does the second leg go again?