Chrome Cabrio Boot Hinges

Car
    2017 i8 Protonic Red Edition
    I'm unable to find the chrome hinges for aftermarket fitment to the boot of the cabrio.

Any suggestons as to where I may obtain these?

Mini Me
    Your BMW parts department,we keep them in stock i'm sure ,and they cost peanuts(better change that to about £8 each) cos someone will turn up with a packet of KP....

Car
    Thanks,

Ididn't think they'd do them as I couldn't see themin the Accessories booklet.

Guess where I'm going on Monday!

Car
    Ok, so I collected the hinge covers today - suggestions as to how I remove the old ones? At first glance (bear in mind this is in howling wind, and pouring rain) it seems easier to take the bumper off. I'll have a look in daylight - around May 14th.

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by Topless

Ok, so I collected the hinge covers today - suggestions as to how I remove the old ones? At first glance (bear in mind this is in howling wind, and pouring rain) it seems easier to take the bumper off. I'll have a look in daylight - around May 14th.
    Don't think there's that much to it,give me a call tomorrow 01786 449370,and i'll download the fitting instructions,if that's any help.....Iain

Car
    Thans Iain. Will do.