NMS question

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Sorry if this is in the wrong forum mods. On my last PC I had in work before I started my new position I had the password saved so that it was remembered by nms automatically. When I hadned the PC back I forgot to delete my favourites. As a result the password might still be saved. I take it that by changing my password in my profile that'll fix this prob?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Correct, should anyone try to log onto the NMS site on your old machine will simply get user name invalid etc, but, only if you change the password

Wul
    Although on XP machines each login has a separate profile which resets things like desktops and IE favourites etc so in theory the only way they can access your logins etc is to login on startup with your password.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Wul is also correct however, i would imagine that the IT dept would log on as admin to go through all his settings, they most probably cleared his hard drive :evil: anyway

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Wul is also correct however, i would imagine that the IT dept would log on as admin to go through all his settings, they most probably cleared his hard drive :evil: anyway
    Assuming of course that the IT dept are normal intelligent people, not like some of the Departmental Monkeys that work in this place
    We Use Symantes Ghost to zap new images onto PCs.. 70 machines in 20 minutes - looks pretty spooky when a whole IT suite suddenly all start off a task and restart at exactly the same moment!!

The power... Bwah hah hah hah hah...

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    I'm not sure our IT mob will be that on the ball but thanks for the advice peeps. :)

frizzie__kizzie
    Here's another quick question....how do you get yawning smilies on NMS? I've seen people using them on threads but I canni see them....

:I:clown:

Like this?

Do reply with quote to my post and you will see the links - just use those in your post when you want a