John Cooper Works Seat's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    J Cee
    Hi Folk's just a wee question, I have just taken delivery of my new Cooper'S works today 3rd January and have had JCW seats fitted. Can anybody tell me if they have them and do they sit quite high in the car as mine seem to be a lot higher than the standard seats any feed back would be a great help.

Cheers J Cee.

quote:Originally posted by J Cee

Hi Folk's just a wee question, I have just taken delivery of my new Cooper'S works today 3rd January and have had JCW seats fitted. Can anybody tell me if they have them and do they sit quite high in the car as mine seem to be a lot higher than the standard seats any feed back would be a great help.

Cheers J Cee.
    I've got the sparco milano which are just the same seat in the blue coop and they sit low in the car.
    Cooper Coupe...

minidriver#1
    are the sparco milano's cheaper than the JCW branded ones?

quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

are the sparco milano's cheaper than the JCW branded ones?
    not really. although I bought the cloth one because they were getting retrimmed to match the rest of the leather.
    Cooper Coupe...

Mini Me
    I had the JCW seats in my last car, and i must say i thought they were a little higher,wait.....<runs out and sits in said car> yip they do sit higher than the standard sports seats,i think it's just because they don't have hight adjustment.
    Very nice though...

minidriver#1
    they do look lovely.

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Hmmm...if there ain't no height adjustment then I probably wouldn't get me knees under the steering wheel. :(

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    Hmmm...if there ain't no height adjustment then I probably wouldn't get me knees under the steering wheel. :(
    We would fit yours in the back Col:blackeye:

red_cooper
    I've been toying with the idea of gettin these for my car but are they longer than the sports seats?? im lookin for leg support 3 ft+ inside leg measurement!!!i find the car tirin to drive a long distance (aberdeen to craile) is as far as ive been and got out knackered!!

Never experienced this before in my last car and I couldnt straighten my leg as far in it!!

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!!

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    I get that too on really long drives. I was going to buy the works seats until I saw it was going to cost me over a grand!