GPS Solutions

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Scottch
    brain picking required again guys!

Tomtom has been great so far really impressed with it

So now we're looking for the map for Italy but we need this kinda sharpish and I was wondering if we needed to buy the whole western europe disc or if there was someplace I could download even a city specific map.

As ever, your help appreciated

Cheers!

Scott

3GGG
    Sorry, I can only really direct you to Tom Tom's site for help on this one, did you not get the basic maps for the continent with TT ?

I have just found this site that sells the maps
    here

mgemie
    i'm currently using the XDA IIs as my phone/pda gizmo...how can i transform this xda into a satnav gizmo? what software/hardware etc do i need? anyone else using one of these?