Little BabyB...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Julz
    Do you like my new toy?? The guy is from Dundee and does other mini models if people are interested (I have pics!!)

[img]c:\documents and settings\julz\my documents\my pictures\mini_model[/img]

Woz
    The pic is broken julz. Can you re-post

Julz
    Ok, I admit defeat, I've most likely attached the image wrongly, someone give us a clue how to do it properly.:evil:

Linda M
    I want to see the new toy :clown:

sh@z
    dont keep us waiting :(

Woz
    We want the pic now

now now now now now now now now now now now now

:)

Julz
    Alright, calm down, I just need to figure out where I'll save the piccie now!!

duncan
    Julz,

Set up your own webspace through Yahoo, or similar, or if you like mail it to me, and i'll post it for you

Monsta Mo Mini
    Julz - just post the pic to your MINI2 gallery and set up the link to there.

Similar Threads

1. BabyB
    By Big Col in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 13th November 2005, 09:19 AM
  2. BabyB
    By Gismo in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 1st May 2004, 03:52 AM
  3. Babyb. . . .
    By zimbo in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 2