T-Shirt design

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    3GGG
    Its gotta be Black to match the site

Linda M
    Calum and I have now discussed this and we're going to see what we can do, no promises though :)

Count me In for that I'll have One.. Any Luck with a design..

You could Make it a Competition or something then We could all vote for the Favourate One .. Just for a Laugh Mind.....

All in the Name of Fun...

Cheers Brian

Moorf
    I think selling the transfers might prove more profitable and easier to manage as then we can iron themonto whatever type/size/colour/brand t-shire we like! Would also save on postage and save on keeping loads of stocks of different colours/sizes/styles.

Or make them in different sizes so you can have smaller versions for, say, sweatshirt logo's, cap logo's etc....

Cooper S T-shirt
    sorry!! i have only just found this thread.

The local t-shirt printer Sioban and I used, set up the screen print for about £10.00 Once that is done, each t-shirt print costs about £4.00. If you download the design onto a Word document, any local printer outlet will screen print it for you. Screen printing produces a better and longer lasting result than the "iron on" version.

We could use our existing "cooper s logo" and add a Newminiscotland.co.uk or an alternative punchline. I would be more than happy to cover the cost of the artwork / set up costs. I would ask our supplier to source suitable T-shirts, varying sizes, and let me know what the total purchase price would be. (She supplies half the schools in the lothians with Sweatshirts etc.

I would suggest we stick to "white print on black t-shirts" as this looks good and keeps the process simple to start with. If demand justifies other colours, we could consider it.
    Sioban will try and find out what it would cost to produce the final article on decent t-shirts. In the meantime let me have some suggestions as to what could be an alternativec logo, to newminiscotland.co.uk - - - "clean suggestions only"

all the best weefossy

Monsta Mo Mini
    I'll get some designs done in the next week and post them for comment and preferences.