T-Shirt design

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Linda M
    I've been wondering about this t-shirt thing. Was thinking about trying to get a batch with the MINI design (that weefossy kindly gave us) made up but including newminiscotland.co.uk in the design. Any thoughts ? Would enough folk want to buy one :question:

Monsta Mo Mini
    Funnily enough I was looking into doing the same thing. I've been working on some designs. I think it would be a case of advertising them and then seeing how many orders come in and if it's going to be worthwhile, we go for it.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I've got one of those Koolart one's (red cooper,white roof) but I could be interested in a 'T' with a Scottish slant
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Tony
    i wanna T-shirt too!!
    count me in. was going to buy a MINI2 T-shirt (its sale time), and might still, but a fab scottish one would be even better,....

get them rolled out for the couple of days of sun we are expecting this summer!!!!!

Wul
    Count me in too - you could do a couple of samples with the inkjet iron-on stuff first to see how they look!

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I want one too and how about with a subtle zoooooom on it??

Julz
    Well, if there was a general design to download, we could personalise our own and print them onto that ironable transfer stuff you can buy!!

johnlewis99
    I too would like a T shirt of your clubs design! I could pay via paypal, or some other form. When the design gets finalized and all.
    :)

macblob
    Aslong as u do them in extra fat Bast***d size im interested

Sponsor & Jakey
    An NMS Mini T-shirt... how Cooooool would that be ??

Count me in for sure
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)