Hi There

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    johndunn
    Hi to everyone,just joined great site,my name is john and the wife is collette,bought our cooper in sept 04,black eyed purple,17 run flats,coopr S aero kit spoiler,fuel cap,look forward to meeting you mad lot,merry Xmas to you all.JD

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by johndunn
    Hi to everyone,just joined great site,my name is john and the wife is collette,bought our cooper in sept 04,black eyed purple,17 run flats,coopr S aero kit spoiler,fuel cap,look forward to meeting you mad lot,merry Xmas to you all.JD
    Welcome aboard John, nice to see your keen to get into the mini spirit, if you create a new thread in this forum introducing yourself you'll get a load more nutters saying hi

RichardV
    Hello there John, saw a black eyed purple cooper the other day for the first time, think its a very nice colour for the car...

Have a good xmas!:eightball:

johndunn
    Hi all of you,hope you all had a good Xmas,got some cleaning stuff and remote control minis for birthday,sounds if you all had a good time at the karting,new to this computer wizardly,does my head in,still without it wouldnt meet this web site