i gave in to temptation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Monsta Mo Mini
    I'm just back from two weeks in Italy where EVERYONE drives like that. In FIAT PANDAS! Sadly was also in a Fiat which had about as much power as the missues' hairdryer.

minidriver#1
    i wonder how the MINI would fare in India, where there are pretty much no rules on the road. lol.

johnlewis99
    Kj..Good job on spanking the Corsa(he got what he asked for) On the india driving, it would do as well as anything else...but I would prefer driving something from Humber,(a "pig")w/air horns...just have to stop to clean the vespa's and jeepneys off the bullet resistant windscreen periodically.

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Can we add Civics to this list? Can we can we huh huh can we can we?

duncan
    How about anything with a BTCC style spoiler?
    (Except of course the real touring cars!)

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Or anything with a lawnmower engine and a big bore. The Civic that I <ahem> passed this morning sounded like a wasp with a megaphone.

Tahra
    How about buses especially Edinburgh ones or is that just too obvious ?
    I would like to say a wee word in defense of Corsas though ( or maybe just one in particular ) My old bog standard, diesel Corsa - which probably went back to the garage more times in its 130,000 miles than 5 MINIs under warranty- had the tightest turning circle of any car Ive driven apart from my original Mini City. Maybe it was an exception though as one I drove recently gave a fine impression of being a small Sherman tank. But I do think life would be more fun & quieter withough power steering !!!

Im off to be nostalgic about my first car, navy blue, houndstooth interior lots of bits from Mainly Minis........:approve: