i gave in to temptation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    minidriver#1
    driving to town last night i was cut up by a rice boy in an old modded corsa. Thinking i'll let him go, but the traffic lights turned to red and he stopped sharpish, so i decided to pull up along side him.

Angry look from me and an axious look back from him resulted in the beginning of his demise.... lights turned green and i red lined in first, then 2nd and left him standing, at which point and stopped and reduced back to the speed limit (30mph).

My heart was pounding and i had a big cheesy grin on my face, needless to say, he had to save face and caught up reving like a nutter. Shame. He wont be cutting any minis up in future.

i feel bad about it now. Whats wrong with me?

lol.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Absolutely nothing, welcome to the i kicked a corsa club!!

Bonnie Scotland

Julz
    Can ugly little novas be added to this club?? Why doea everyone try to race me:question:

Wul
    Altogether now....rice to see you...to see you rice! (Brucie accent optional!)

julz - novas are the ancestor of corsas and as such get a lifetime membership!

minidriver#1
    to make it sweeter i had a nice dolly bird in the front and a full tank of petrol.

Novas get on my nerves too.

Monsta Mo Mini
    I think Lotus Eliese can join the club aswell after the idiot who raced Zoooom into a roundabout while on his way to the borders run and lost it big styleeee.

Saxos kind fall into corsa territory aswell....

Monsta Mo Mini
    What's the situation if you are a former nova owner?:I

duncan
    quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

What's the situation if you are a former nova owner?:I
    Yes, i wanna know - only for "Research" purposes

Tony
    (me too, and XR2i's and XR3i's,....but, only for informational purposes.)

Had some nutter fat farmer bloke and his gimp try to give dennis a hard time 2 nights ago, out on the back roads by aberdeen.

man, ive only done 200 miles!!!!,.....he sat right on my arse,...i kid you not. had i felt that way inclinec i honestly could have climbed through my sunroof and stepped off of the back of dennis onto his car. what was his problem!!!!!

if only,...if only my baby dennis had been well run in. the temptation would have been too much too resist.

after 3,.......
    seeeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!!

Tony
    sorry, and he was in a clapped out turbo diesal astra with faded red paintwork.
    (how embarrasing for poor baby dennis)

- but he knows, that one day the force WILL be with him.

mmmmmm,...your powers are weak old man...