YO !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Welcome to the site Big Col had the same situation when he first got his mini:I He stayed in Glasgow his girlfriend at the time stayed in Inverness of all places :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Yeah but she was dumped 'cos she's a bint! Not 'cos she lived miles away. :)

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    Yeah but she was dumped 'cos she's a bint! Not 'cos she lived miles away. :)
    I wish i had my MINI before i got married goddamit:dead::blackeye::disapprove:
    Oh and welcome to the site,elecy blue...NICE

The Dogfather
    Iain the moment your missus gets on here you won't have to worry about being married anymore

Sponsor
    Welcome!
    Current Indy Blue owner.
    Possible Leccy Blue owner next year though!

The Dogfather
    Ross - There's a run on Sunday if you want to meet the crowd...... Click Blair Atholl Gathering below.

Big Col and Minime aren't going as they're a couple o' big jessies

Rosco24
    Yeah cool ! ill check it out

quote:Originally posted by Rosco24

Hey, Electric Blue owner here !!! Love my ner car so much, i dumped my girlfriend to save on mileage!
    Hello & Welcome. I'm biting my tongue not saying anything but chucking your girlfriend really how bad is that.:mad:
    Cooper Coupe...

Rosco24
    och its not that bad! Ive got a new one lined up anyhoo !! Seriously she was having a negative effect on my Coop. Scratches, mileage was goin throu the roof !! And she would make a mess of the seat! She had to go.

Rosco24
    By mess i dont mean she crapped on it or anything !