Rip Off

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Did you consider the eShure phones :question:
    eSure ? - relax its only a commercial :question::clown:

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    I've got the Shure E2C headphones. They're excellent! Sitting with a raging hangover in Belfast right accross from a very loud bar on a Friday night I've never been more grateful for 3 items kit in my life. My mini iPod, the E2C headphones and the DaVinci code by Dan Brown. Plugged in the headphones, Whacked on some counting crows and drifted off into my own lil world. :)

Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

My recent iPod purchase was sent via FedEx and they did not request any import or handling tax :)
    so, £371 for the very new 60gig iPod photo
    Really? I get a VAT bill from Fed-Ex everytime I import something from the States - maybe this is different. I alwyas request No-Fex-Ex shipping from now on and I've not received an import, handling or otherwise since.:evil:

Sponsor
    You could have got yourself a pair of sennheiser hd 25's for 99 quid. Sorry for rubbing it in!