Very Concerned

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Sorry don't watch Celeb so the comparison is lost on me!
    No completely lost - you obviously knew what she was talking about. I reckon you are a "closet" reality tv fan

The Dogfather
    Martin - It's impossible not to hear something about it, I mean the only way to get away from the bloody thing would be to lock yourself in a room without a TV, radio, internet or papers. Either that or go to Kuwait

Martin - It's impossible not to hear something about it, I mean the only way to get away from the bloody thing would be to lock yourself in a room without a TV, radio, internet or papers. Either that or go to Kuwait
    I agree, but then surely by your own admission "the comparison is NOT completely lost on you" - that is all I am saying

The Dogfather
    SC post implies a relationship between Paul Burrell and JSP and I'm assuming that it has something to do with Celeb, but as I don't watch it I don't know what type of relationship it is! And that's what I'm saying Mr Sullivan!

Steph
    Col, you were dead right - reworded several times to ensure grammatical correctness!

This web-site is a virtual relaxation zone, so spelling and grammar can go bye bye in my opinion!:) You obviously get lots of fun out of being the primo spell checker - who are we to think it obsessive?:)

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor

Sorry don't watch Celeb so the comparison is lost on me!
    For once I agree.

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

By your constant posting of a yawning smiley, inferring boredom,you obviously don't understand irony either.

quote:Originally posted by Steph

Col, you were dead right - reworded several times to ensure grammatical correctness!

quote:Originally posted by Steph

This web-site is a virtual relaxation zone, so spelling and grammar can go bye bye in my opinion!:) You obviously get lots of fun out of being the primo spell checker - who are we to think it obsessive?:)

I actually don't care either way. I think I done it the first time as a wind up of Iain and BDM called me the "Resident Pedantic Barsteward". I've been doing it ever since as a bit of a running joke. :)

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop
    Let's see a pic then.
    I dunno how to post a pic SC.:( You might have saw me on the Arbroath run if you were the lady with the Zeemaxed EB 'S!

I'm the tall bloke. Yellow/Black Cooper.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    I dunno how to post a pic SC.:(
    You can post pics of your new wheels so why not any other pic :evil: