Very Concerned

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Steph
    I've noticed that there is a poor soul on this site that can't let a spelling or grammar mistake pass them by. This must put them under severe stress, as they attempt to correct such errors as soon as they are detected. I envision them glued to their PC, face manically glowing in the reflected light of the monitor, waiting for the next post to appear.
    In the interests of this persons sanity, would it be possible to use a spelling and grammar checker to automatically correct posts before they are stored?

A concerned member

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    <twitches> I agree! <twitch twitch>

P.S

How many times did you read that post to make sure there wasn't a spelling error Steph?

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by Steph

I've noticed that there is a poor soul on this site that can't let a spelling or grammar mistake pass them by. This must put them under severe stress, as they attempt to correct such errors as soon as they are detected. I envision them glued to their PC, face manically glowing in the reflected light of the monitor, waiting for the next post to appear.
    In the interests of this persons sanity, would it be possible to use a spelling and grammar checker to automatically correct posts before they are stored?

A concerned member

Be a good idea to have a spell check at the top of the page
    Unconcerned member :approve:

The Dogfather
    Big C is far to pickie for me likin'. He need to gtta life!

Sponsor
    How abowt lern too spel. Or If yoo cant, right yoor mehsiges in wurd then copee n payst them intoo the reepli after cheking the speling. Persinally I dont see the need for a spel cheker!

quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

How abowt lern too spel. Or If yoo cant, right yoor mehsiges in wurd then copee n payst them intoo the reepli after cheking the speling. Persinally I dont see the need for a spel cheker!
    Ai pursenally agree wiv 'im, their iz absolootly know kneed, espeshially wen wee hav Big C 2 keep an i on uz

<feels a seizure coming on>

frizzie__kizzie
    If we do get a spell checker, the icon should be a picture of Big Col's face!!! LOL!!!

Only jokin' big guy :approve:

:I:clown:

The Dogfather
    quote:Originally posted by frizzie__kizzie

If we do get a spell checker, the icon should be a picture of Big Col's face!!!
    Eeww! What a a great way of reducing the number of site visitors!

Not kidding big gus :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::clown:

GO TO YOUR ROOM!!! [v]