'News' Section

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    I think this section needs some kind of update. There aren't any articles with this year's (correct use of comma - BS) date on them. If no-one can think of anything specific why not do a summary of the years activities, members' (correct use of comma - BS) cars that have been featured in 'Gomini' etc. That way first time visitors might get an idea of the 'energy' and enthusiasm in the site.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

I think this section needs some kind of update. There aren't any articles with this year's (correct use of comma - BS) date on them. If no-one can think of anything specific why not do a summary of the years activities, members' (correct use of comma - BS) cars that have been featured in 'Gomini' etc. That way first time visitors might get an idea of the 'energy' and enthusiasm in the site.
    Uhm...you hadn't used a comma the first time you said "(correct use of comma - BS)". ' is an apostrophe. , is a comma. :)

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Uhm...you hadn't used a comma the first time you said "(correct use of comma - BS). ' is an Apostrophe. , is a comma. :)

B******
    :I:I:I

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

B******
    :I:I:I

The Dogfather
    Big Col - Resident Heckler, Pedantic Barsteward and Gramma Police',',,',,,'!

quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Big Col - Resident Heckler, Pedantic Barsteward and Gramma Police',',,',,,'!
    You mean Grammar I assume:question: Assuming that you do you are actually incorrect. Just because someone mistakenly calls an apostrophe a comma does not mean that their grammar is incorrect. The incorrect use of a word is not a grammatical error as grammar is the study of how words and their component parts combine to form sentences. It is not the study of what words mean.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I think this section needs some kind of update.
    That way first time visitors might get an idea of the 'energy' and enthusiasm in the site.
    Great idea Sheilz, i look forward to reading your first write up

Yeah yeah I know BS. "Get back on topic". Sorry. :)

Wul
    You guys really need to stop teeing Big Col up! You're making it too easy for him!

Surely it would be the punctuation police - Eh Col:question:

Nice idea though Sheilz! :)

The Dogfather
    Oh Fcough! BC!

Teeing Big Col up? Now that's an idea! U'R a golfer aren't U BS?

If you serious Sheilz perhaps I can have a word with our (Resource's) PR person about a possible article in the lifestyle bit of the P&J.

Just a thought!