Another new member

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I have posted a few replies to the forums now so I thought it was time I formally introduced myself.
    So hello everybody. Names Gordon and I stay in Larbert. Married to Ishbel :) (for 23 years!)Two kids if I can call them that as Ross is 17 and Kirsten is 14 (coming on 24!!!)Design draughtsman working in Glasgow. Hobbies include scambling a Pre65 Triumph Metisse and an XT500 Yamaha, skiing (when we get snow!!) and mountain biking.
    Our Mini is a One in chilli red with salt pack, 17" 'S' alloys, dark interior, chrome exterior, bee-sting aerial, sports seats and clear side repeaters (so far).
    Sorry :( I couldn't make the Perth run on Sunday but I had to work (bummer)
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Monsta Mo Mini
    Welcome to Newminiscotland Gordon. Look forward to meeting you at an event soon. In the meatime keep posting.

Linda M
    Welcome Gordon :) Willie and I are on the look out for you !!!

Sponsor & Jakey
    Yeah, welcome Gordon. Hope to see you at one of our wee runs or events soon In the meantime, will watch out for you on the local roads :)
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)