UPDATE - Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - etc

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Nenah,

No need to worry you've made a good choice.

They look really good on.
    Yep, you were right Scottie! Had them fitted yesterday and new rims and tyres look A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Plus the Yoko's have made a HUGE difference to handling, grip and ride comfort - I've been pushing her around bends and corners flat-out and no slip or spins like before just lots and lots of fun fun fun!!

I guess what I'm trying to say is money well spent even if it hurt the bank balance (beans on toast 4 me 4 rest of month!)

The Dogfather
    Beans on toast with champers sweetie?

Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Beans on toast with champers sweetie?
    Of course! I'd never scrimp on the necessary diet staples, sweetie darlink! Air kisses

The Dogfather

quote:Originally posted by Nenah

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Nenah,

No need to worry you've made a good choice.

They look really good on.
    Yep, you were right Scottie! Had them fitted yesterday and new rims and tyres look A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Plus the Yoko's have made a HUGE difference to handling, grip and ride comfort - I've been pushing her around bends and corners flat-out and no slip or spins like before just lots and lots of fun fun fun!!

I guess what I'm trying to say is money well spent even if it hurt the bank balance (beans on toast 4 me 4 rest of month!)
    Look forward to seeing them on Sunday at Pitlochry
    Cooper Coupe...

Nenah
    Cheers Scottie :) Winnie is getting the Deeside Valet treatment Saturday afternoon so she'll be ready to strut her stuff on Sunday.

Colour-coding booked in for 17th and Brembos arrive for fitting on 20th! Not sure I'll be able to afford to put petrol in her this month tho...!

Cheers
    Nenah

Scottch
    Stunning Nenah!!

We can lend you some hose if you want to syphon some petrol

Cheers!

Scott