How good?

Tony
    Just a quick question.

Got 17" Pirelli's fitted to my Dennis when i picked him up,...are they up to scratch?

any ideas hows they comapre to the other standard tires being fitted from new?

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I've got the 17" Dunlops fitted on my MiniOne. All the runflat tyre types are made by reputable manufacturers the only difference that I have found is that the Dunlops (compared to the Pirelli's) are directional ie they have to be fitted with the tread pointing in the direction of travel. I don't honetly think that these manufacturers make 'bad' tyres. In the end it's all down to personal preference I think. The best tyre I've ever put on a car was the Yokohama A539. Wet or dry it was just superb - loads off feel and grip and gave you plenty of warning when it was going to let go!!
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Monsta Mo Mini
    I'm just coming up for 13K and there's still plenty of life in my Pirellis yet.

Julz
    As I have my new shiny alloys with Toyos fitted, I notice a BIG difference from my Pirellis (sorry Euan!![. Going round roundabouts in the wet, that stupid ASC doesn't need to cut in and try and slow me down! I wasn't too keen on wellying BabyB round corners in the wet before, but we had fun this morning!!