Im a virgin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    Mini Cooper hatchback with Cooper S front grill, JCW badges, Chilly Pack, Red with Black roof.
    Hello fellow Miniacs,

I am a Driving Instructor & Instructor trainer. I have a Mini One, which I have updated to look like a Mini Cooper... 'Why?' well the insurance group was lower and as most of my 'L' pupils try to kill me at some point anyway, they don't need the extra Cooper bhp to do it. Pupils love the car & I am able to have fun when teaching Instructors. Can anyone tell me why BMW put the Glove Box where the boot should be?:evil:
    R2-D2 Mini Cooper Clubman. Also has SPORTS button that says SPORT when you push it. Vroooooom!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    If you are a virgin :I there would be an awful lot of people wanting to see you

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
    Welcome Davidson :) Hope to see you at one of our MINI adventure meets.

Monsta Mo Mini
    Welcome aboard. Look forward to seeimg you at some of our future events.
    Do you work under the name CMB?

PS I'd watch yourself around that bonnie Scotland character...

3GGG
    That's got to be the scariest job in the country.

Julz
    Hello
    You need to tell your learners to wave!! There are a few driving instructors in Dundee who use Minis and not all of them wave!! (Should be part of the test when learning in a mini - how to flash and wave at other minis!!)

Tahra
    Speaking of waving, I got a flash back ( ooh eer) from another Silver Cooper in Kdy yesterday, thats now a grand total of two in fourteen months !

Car
    Mini Cooper hatchback with Cooper S front grill, JCW badges, Chilly Pack, Red with Black roof.
    OH!!! Maybe I should have gone for that Ford after all...:dead:
    R2-D2 Mini Cooper Clubman. Also has SPORTS button that says SPORT when you push it. Vroooooom!

Car
    How do I book the 'Cullen Run' ? and can I bring the Mrs :evil:& Son (2yrs)? By the way his first word was 'car' and he tells everyone it's his Mini Car not Daddies!

Car
    No. I am Catz-eye.com. Did not know there was another Mini Instructor in Edinburgh. Give us a flash when you see the car! (Prefered if Im in it though...):approve: