got my mini, and luvvin it!!!

whitemini54
    ello peeps, am a relative newbie to this whole mini game, av been a member on ere for a few months, an ive finally got my mini, an ooooohhh its good, its only a one but it dus the trick fur me!! anyway just thot id let u all no that im now OFFICIALLY a mini driver!!! yaaaay!

Sponsor
    Nice one white. Welcome to the site!

Now you just have to get your name down for a run and that is where the real fun begins!!!!!!

Bad Dogs Pitlochry meet would be a good one for you to meet a lot of the regulars on here. Follow the link below and get yer name on the list.

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3102

Congratulations on the car - ENJOY

Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by whitemini54

ello peeps, am a relative newbie to this whole mini game, av been a member on ere for a few months, an ive finally got my mini, an ooooohhh its good, its only a one but it dus the trick fur me!! anyway just thot id let u all no that im now OFFICIALLY a mini driver!!! yaaaay!
    Welcome to the site, welcome to the mini-world and welcome to a whole new way of life and driving!! I've been a member since July and am now a fully ledged member on the NMS site. I've been on many exciting runs since then and try not to miss any if I cant help it! Get your name down for a run and you'll really learn what it means to be a Mini owner!

Congrats on the new wheels - I am sure we all started with basic in our model but be warned, you might have a One but I'm sure it will turn into a super beast One after a few runs and months on this site!

Welcome!
    Nenah

The Dogfather
    Welcome to NMS, I see the spec of you car is already a few up from the standard car. Check out Martin's chip party a quick and cheap way of turning a One into a Cooper as least as far as power is concerned.

Hope to see you on a run soon, there's the Central Run and the Pitlochry gathering coming up....

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Welcome Brian, i see your car has a few mods already, nice one, you'll fit in here with the nutters easily enough

Sponsor & Jakey
    Welcome to NMS Brian, and congrats on the new MINI
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Hi Brian & Welcome to NMS.

X30YES
    welcome 54....its still a mini and I'm sure you will have lots of fun in the one !.Get booked in for a run ,and see some of the faces and cars .

AberdeenMini
    Hello whitemini :)