No mini's welcome!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    OK so who's up for it then?

Xmas night out in Aberdeen and no cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What date suits everyone?

I feel a drink coming on

list of poeple depending on dates

ME
    BonnieScotland
    Martin Sulivan
    Nenah
    Bad Dog
    DNV
    Cazza
    Sleepyrascal
    Kinghorn
    Eggy (if sleepy lets him)

The Dogfather
    Me for one, before the 23rd though, best if we can make it a earlier start just case Jackie wants to come along, as we'll have to catch the last bus back to Turriff which leaves at 10.40pm.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Me, me, i can't say what date cause i don't know when i'm off, so, just add my name to the list when you decide

I'm up for it. Like Bonnie cant commit to a date - but put me on the list

Nenah
    YES!!! ME ME ME! Only dates I cant do in December are 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 9th - otherwise free! We could do it around the 7th for your birthday John and make it a double celebration? If have a list of Aberdeen restaurants/bar that have set Christmas Menu's and prices for group bookings if you want some help. The Tapas bar on Union Street is a good night out for food and cheap jugs of Sangria - you can reserve tables for 8 or more - just a suggestion.

The Dogfather
    Guess who works in event management!!!!

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Think the 10th sounds good:)and its the Friday before the Pitlochry meet so everyone can exchange stories and remind everyone of the things they forgot(as you do with drink):clown::clown:

DNV122
    10th sounds good

Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by john

Think the 10th sounds good:)and its the Friday before the Pitlochry meet so everyone can exchange stories and remind everyone of the things they forgot(as you do with drink):clown::clown:
    Yep, 10th is perftect for me! Consider me a definate. Any ideas on where we should start the night off, John? We could do a pub crawl from Queens Road West End (Nenah's place 1st stop for some champers, then onto Queen's Hotel, Dutch Mill, Dizzy's, College, Frankensteins, Justice Mill, Braided Fig etc...)and work out way down the pubs into town? This is just a suggestion mind...

I organised a pub crawl in London a few years back based on the game 'Monopoly' where a drink was sunk at a pub in each area of the board game Strand, Fleet Street, and Trafalgar Square etc...We could do something similar for this Aberdeen sytle - or just be spontaneous and fly by the seat of our pants and see where the night takes us! (Hopefully no one goes "directly to Jail, do not pass Go and Do not collect £200! )!

The Dogfather
    10th fine with me as well!