Gear nob removal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    I don't find the topic innappropriate. It's the relentless corruption of the topic that is inappropriate, in my extremely humble opinion. Whether or not it is deemed appropriate for the site is up to the mods, not me. It is the mods that run the site and decide what kind of site they want it to be after all. I personally would find any topic in which people disagree with me inappropriate, but that'd be most topics as they're a shower of bullys on this site! :)

AberdeenMini
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Hmmm. That'll be what was an originally not very funny joke totally done to death then? Big G must be so pleased his 15 year old daughter is a member of this site.
    ok BIG col. This topic is obviously causing you some distress, could the moderators delete it please?

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Hold on a mo. Just to clarify, it's not the topic that's causing me distress. To be honest none of it is distressing me in any way. I hear far worse every 5 minutes in my work. I just don't think the innuendo is entirely appropriate considering how young some of the menbers on this site are. It was just an opnion. :(

quote:Originally posted by AberdeenMini
    ok BIG col. This topic is obviously causing you some distress, could the moderators delete it please?
    Steve, staying on topic - did you manage to get a replacement after we saw you on saturday?

AberdeenMini
    quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Steve, staying on topic - did you manage to get a replacement after we saw you on saturday?
    I went to halfords and bought a sparco one. Got home and tried to fit it but i couldnt get it to fit. I had a problem with the bottom part, it wouldnt go down far enough. There seems to be a ridge that wouldnt let the bottom part of the 'gear stick' down far enough. Thus i couldnt get it down far enough to stick the pins in. Im going to take it back and get the one Goldmini Alan mentioned above, it looks good.

Im going to take it back and get the one Goldmini Alan mentioned above, it looks good.

People have got Sparcos to fit - see over on Mini2, but I think the one Goldmini is much nicer.

seany
    sean had no problem changing mine as it used to come off in youre hand when you were trying to put the car in reverse it used to just push back on (una)