Countryman Launch Sunday 12th November

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50
  1. #21
    Bob the belter stoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    blackwood, United Kingdom
    Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Posts
    10,987
    Sorry guys, I'm going to have to pull out this. I can't drive the mini for over 12 weeks minimum as I have broken my hip !

    Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

  2. #22
    Theory Test Pass
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Location
    Glasgow
    Car
    F56 JCW in Starlight Blue
    Posts
    2
    Hi William,

    Could you please put myself and my dad (Jim) down for this please, and we’ll both bring our own Minis?

    Also would it be possible for us to meet the group at Arnold Clark for the event? We stay local so it’s a short drive for us!

    Cheers!

  3. #23
    Site Owner badwolf340's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Scottish Borders
    Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Posts
    4,242
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Sorry guys, I'm going to have to pull out this. I can't drive the mini for over 12 weeks minimum as I have broken my hip !

    Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    How on earth did you manage that
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

  4. #24
    Site Owner MINI William's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Midlothian
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Posts
    11,669
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Sorry guys, I'm going to have to pull out this. I can't drive the mini for over 12 weeks minimum as I have broken my hip !

    Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Downsides of being old like yourself . How did you manage that?
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

    Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

  5. #25
    Site Owner MINI William's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Midlothian
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Posts
    11,669
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewJCW View Post
    Hi William,

    Could you please put myself and my dad (Jim) down for this please, and we’ll both bring our own Minis?

    Also would it be possible for us to meet the group at Arnold Clark for the event? We stay local so it’s a short drive for us!

    Cheers!
    No problems, I’ve got no idea just now of when we’ll be arriving there but I’ll try and narrow it down
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

    Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

  6. #26
    Bob the belter stoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    blackwood, United Kingdom
    Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Posts
    10,987
    Quote Originally Posted by badwolf340 View Post
    How on earth did you manage that
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Downsides of being old like yourself . How did you manage that?
    I landed wrong on the judo mat and crunch. I've been in for an op, and they have bolted it back together, and now time will tell if it works or not. But can't do any weight bearing for 6 weeks and the 50% for 6 weeks, so there is no chance I can drive with a clutch. Gutted had a track day booked at KH the weekend after this as well

    Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

  7. #27
    Site Owner MINI William's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Midlothian
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Posts
    11,669
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    I landed wrong on the judo mat and crunch. I've been in for an op, and they have bolted it back together, and now time will tell if it works or not. But can't do any weight bearing for 6 weeks and the 50% for 6 weeks, so there is no chance I can drive with a clutch. Gutted had a track day booked at KH the weekend after this as well

    Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Hope you make a speedy recovery Rob
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

    Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

  8. #28
    Theory Test Pass Cally77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    Kilmarnock
    Car
    2019 F56 Cooper Sport 2
    Posts
    4
    Not been out with you guys for a while so you can put me down for that pls

    Stephen & Holly


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #29
    MINI Mad DaiB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    East Ayrshire
    Car
    F60 Countryman Cooper S ALL4 Exclusive
    Posts
    127
    Hi William,

    I’ve had an email from Arnold Clark MINI about this now. Do we have to RSVP individually or are you just giving them numbers from NMS?

    Cheers,
    Dave
    F60 MINI Countryman Cooper S ALL4 Exclusive (Enigmatic Black/Silver)

    Previous MINIs:-
    R53 MINI Cooper S (Pepper White/Black)
    R56 MINI Cooper Bayswater (Midnight Black)

  10. #30
    Site Owner badwolf340's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Scottish Borders
    Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Posts
    4,242
    Quote Originally Posted by DaiB View Post
    Hi William,

    I’ve had an email from Arnold Clark MINI about this now. Do we have to RSVP individually or are you just giving them numbers from NMS?

    Cheers,
    Dave
    Just numbers from NMS
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Follow Us
About us
You'll find details of our packed social calendar including MINI Runs, organised car shows, meet-ups for munchies, and other social events. There's also a wealth of information on the three latest generations of the new MINI from BMW, including owners pictures, common fault fixes, "how-to's", owner reviews and a bucket load of advice for all new MINI owners. Whether you have one of the first MINI's from the early 2000's, a second generation R56, or are planning a purchase of a nice shiny new F series, whether your car is a MINI One, a Cooper, Cooper S, JCW or a GP, THIS is the web site for you!