Saltire sticker

3GGG
    I'm looking for a saltire sticker about 6" x 4" to stick on the rear of the MINI. Anywhere I can buy one - tried the usual car supermarkets and Halfords. Think Robbie the Pict flogs them...:clown:

Wul
    David - i know of a guy who makes car stickers - he usually sets up at halfords at Straiton - he is moobile and does laser cuts while you wait:

World o' signs - 07816 577031 fax 0131 448 0514 - he's based in loanhead but does make good stickers - he may even do a range of saltires in stock!

3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by Wul

David - i know of a guy who makes car stickers - he usually sets up at halfords at Straiton - he is moobile and does laser cuts while you wait:

World o' signs - 07816 577031 fax 0131 448 0514 - he's based in loanhead but does make good stickers - he may even do a range of saltires in stock!
    Very good, if you see any for sale before Sunday, buy one and I'll pay you back. Want one just big enough to go on the bottom of hatch in the middle. I measured it and about 70mm high maximum.

Wul
    Sorry David! - i'm at a wedding all day 2moro and nursing a hangover on Sun so won't make the run - enjoy yourself!

Monsta Mo Mini
    Any of the tacky shops up the Royal mile usually have loads of stuff like that.

3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

Any of the tacky shops up the Royal mile usually have loads of stuff like that.
    Right enough it needs to be tacky to stick to the nice polished boot I guess