Drivers seat bolster repair

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Mini Convertible R52
    Hi,

I have a 2007 R52 Cooper S and about 5 inches of stitching on the drivers seat bolster has come loose and the foam is showing.

Can anyone suggest someone in the Central Scotland area that would repair ?

I've asked a few people however because of the airbag they have been reluctant to repair it.

Any suggestions would be helpful as I'm reluctant to replace an otherwise perfectly good leather seat ?

Cheers

Car
    JCW
    You do know that the seat cover is removeable and can be repaired off the car without having to replace the entire seat? We had an issue with the zipper on the back of the driver's seat - it got entangled in the seat mechanism and broke off the tag - and the dealer simply fitted a new seat cover.

Jim M

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Mini Convertible R52
    Yes, I just cant get anyone to repair it so far. Cheers.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Why not see how much a new seat cover would be if you can’t get old one repaired
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    JCW
    I know an automotive trimmer up here in the Northeast, but I am pretty sure there is a guy in Edinburgh - he does trimming on classic and kit cars, but I would need to ask around for his name as I haven't used him myself.

Jim M

L Plates
    Car
    R56 cooper
    Last time I had a seat done it was a guy in Lenzie that did it, wasn’t cheap tho, tho I had I full rear seat out an Astra Vxr to be split onto an estate rear with the 60/40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 MINI COOPER S Thunder grey
    The guy who repairs out seats in Edinburgh
    Is Thomas Kelly

F56 MINI Cooper S, thunder grey, john cooper works body kit colour coded jcw pro front splitters Maxton design roof spoiler extensions, JCW rear bumper diffuser, wheel arches side skirts, fuel cap, heads up display, black door handles headlamp and tail light trims, ac schnitzer front splitter maxton design side skirt extensions, ultra racing strut brace