Colour code for JCW roof

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Hi all.

We have a 2017 JCW with a black body and red roof. We want to buy mirror caps in red to match the roof but are having a hard time finding which colour it is. I tried adding the car via the app but it won't add as it's unsupported now. Have Googled it and some say it's chilli red and others say it's not. Does anyone know or know how to find out?

Also when I do find out the colour, where is the best place to buy them from?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Car
    F56 GP
    It will be Chilli Red on the F56.
    F56 GP with some JCW Pro goodies.

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by Track Ali View Post
    It will be Chilli Red on the F56.
    Cheers. I thought it would be but a few on some Google results made me doubt it. Thanks