Quote Originally Posted by badwolf340 View Post
Let us know how you get on
Massive thanks to Mini William for recommending B&M Centre in Glasgow. I want to say I had a car with no buttons on wheel though through screen I have Sat Nav & Phone so made the decision to buy a wheel that had the buttons. Then through Bimmercode (Expert Mode) I got the volume buttons to work however nothing else. Mini William recommended talking to these guys so I did, I spoke with Andrew there and he was fantastic, I left the car for them to do their bit and everything works now, Cruise Control / Voice Button / Phone & forward - back buttons.

I am so happy that this adds that bit these cars should all have in this day & age, its now up to a standard that meets modern requirements. Thanks again Mini William and a shout out to these guys @ B&M Glasgow (Andrew) for all his help.

FYI remember if a member and get work done you get 10% off!

Please dont ask costs as it's not my place to discuss however I was very happy and didn't feel I paid too much. Speak to them and sure they will keep you right. B&M Centre Glasgow 01412377654

- - - Updated - - -

I should add does anyone want to buy a F56/7 leather steering wheel without the buttons, excellent condition, came out a 20k mile car and is perfect (no airbag), looking for £50. just PM me