Mini Coding

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    Mini Cooper Convertible
    Hi, Can anyone recommend a coder that can activate steering wheel buttons as not working. I am aware of Bimmercode & Carly, Im actually looking to see if anyone can do it for me or give the codes to activate buttons?

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    BMW ISTA should allow you to do it. Alternatively contact B&M centre and they’ll be able to code it for you
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    Mini Cooper Convertible
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    BMW ISTA should allow you to do it. Alternatively contact B&M centre and they’ll be able to code it for you
    Thank you so much for reply, I will look into this.

Car
    Mini Cooper Convertible
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Hi William, got car booked into B&M in Glasgow so we will see how it goes, thanks for all your help buddy

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve666 View Post
    Hi William, got car booked into B&M in Glasgow so we will see how it goes, thanks for all your help buddy
    Let us know how you get on
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    No problems. Pleased your booked in
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    Mini Cooper Convertible
    Quote Originally Posted by badwolf340 View Post
    Let us know how you get on
    Massive thanks to Mini William for recommending B&M Centre in Glasgow. I want to say I had a car with no buttons on wheel though through screen I have Sat Nav & Phone so made the decision to buy a wheel that had the buttons. Then through Bimmercode (Expert Mode) I got the volume buttons to work however nothing else. Mini William recommended talking to these guys so I did, I spoke with Andrew there and he was fantastic, I left the car for them to do their bit and everything works now, Cruise Control / Voice Button / Phone & forward - back buttons.

I am so happy that this adds that bit these cars should all have in this day & age, its now up to a standard that meets modern requirements. Thanks again Mini William and a shout out to these guys @ B&M Glasgow (Andrew) for all his help.

FYI remember if a member and get work done you get 10% off!

Please dont ask costs as it's not my place to discuss however I was very happy and didn't feel I paid too much. Speak to them and sure they will keep you right. B&M Centre Glasgow 01412377654

- - - Updated - - -

I should add does anyone want to buy a F56/7 leather steering wheel without the buttons, excellent condition, came out a 20k mile car and is perfect (no airbag), looking for £50. just PM me

Car
    F60 Countryman Cooper S ALL4 Exclusive
    That's great news.

I had work done there today and was also really pleased with the service.
    F60 MINI Countryman Cooper S ALL4 Exclusive (Enigmatic Black/Silver)

Previous MINIs:-
    R53 MINI Cooper S (Pepper White/Black)
    R56 MINI Cooper Bayswater (Midnight Black)

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Excellent news guys
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Excellent news, pleased the car is now how you want it.

We’ve used B&M for years now and always had great results.