First ever Mini

Car
    Mini Cooper Convertible
    Hi All,

Thank you for allowing us to join your forum, We have just bought a 2017 Mini Convertible F57 1.5

The reason we bought the car was we hired one in Tenerife a few years ago and fell in love with it, for the little sun we get in Scotland its still worth buying a convertible in my opinion as it has a heater & heated seats!!! My wife and I went out a drive into the countryside the other night and was awesome stargazing while driving.

About us, we are a 50ish year old couple that live in Hamilton and just want to enjoy living a little before bits stop working or start falling off us

We would be keen to pop along to any drives or events though tbh we are not massive petrolheads.

Thanks for checking my post out and again thanks for having us.

Steve & Linda

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	86 (2).jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	9391
    Last edited by Steve666; 22nd April 2023 at 03:50 PM.

Car
    F56 GP
    Welcome Steve.

We're from the same part of the world as you so will keep an eye out for you.

We have a run organised for the 4th of June on some lovely roads and the big show of the year is Mega MINI Meet.

Here's a link to the threads for each event.

http://newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/...-4th-June-2023

http://newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/...MINI-Meet-2023

Mega MINI Meet in particular is great as we usually drive down as a club the night before, enjoy some food and time together before attending the show on the Sunday.
    F56 GP with some JCW Pro goodies.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve666 View Post
    Hi All,

Thank you for allowing us to join your forum, We have just bought a 2017 Mini Convertible F57 1.5

The reason we bought the car was we hired one in Tenerife a few years ago and fell in love with it, for the little sun we get in Scotland its still worth buying a convertible in my opinion as it has a heater & heated seats!!! My wife and I went out a drive into the countryside the other night and was awesome stargazing while driving.

About us, we are a 50ish year old couple that live in Hamilton and just want to enjoy living a little before bits stop working or start falling off us

We would be keen to pop along to any drives or events though tbh we are not massive petrolheads.

Thanks for checking my post out and again thanks for having us.

Steve & Linda

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	86 (2).jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	9391

Enjoy your new MINI they are addictive..runs coming up soon and Mega MINI Meet which is a great relaxing show which you are welcome to join us as you will enjoy the run down …lots of car cleaning and lots of banter on the night and at the show
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Welcome to NMS, feel free to pop along to any meets just keep an eye on the meets section
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Welcome to NMSland

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination