Paisley member.

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    F54 Cooper S
    Hi folks,

Just found this forum by chance and thought I’d sign up.

My wife and I have had a 17 plate Cooper S Clubman for just over 2 years now and thankfully still enjoying it.

I’m a member of a few other car forums and used to go to a fair few car shows back in the days of the French Car Show and the like. I also have a MG4 trophy that I thought I would give a go into the cheapish world of EV ownership. And there is also a Westfield that I use for the sunny days.

Anyway, the Mini. 2017, Thunder grey with black roof, mirrors and alloys. JCW body pack, chilli pack, and tech/media pack. I’ve also given it a few minor tweaks with bimmercode to aid liveability, ie: the barn doors now don’t open themselves anymore lol. I’ve attached a few original dealer pics from when we purchased the car, it’s not changed sine then with the exception of removing the runflats for PS4 tyres.

I’m keen to know more about the Mega Mini Meet as the car is booked in for a body wrap near the end of May and I have a big box of black bits to go on to remove the chrome look, thought it might be a good first outing for its new look.

Anyone else in or near the Paisley are?

Paul.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 85082BEC-684E-4951-A5C2-733AE2042D90.jpg   7F74CA98-18D1-4634-A4D9-38F7D06F860D.jpg   67A37B96-FA92-4844-8254-FFC74ABC10FA.jpg   26E317E8-2320-4CF1-B886-543B013FB650.jpg  

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Welcome to NMS, lovely looking clubman. MMM is a great show, very relaxed and a great way to chat with other likeminded MINI enthusiasts. It’s only a few hours down the road but we tend to stay over the night before as it makes a bit of a weekend of it.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Welcome to NMSLAND, nice Clubby we're just over the road in East Renfrewshire

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Welcome along! I’m just outside Paisley will keep an eye for you!

Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    MMM great show and very relaxed stick your name down and come along you will have a great time
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland