CAR magazine

Nick
    I see this months CAR magazine on sale now has an article which pitches the new works cooper s against the Civic Type R, Megane 225 and new Golf GTI.....Mini comes out on top of course!

Mini Me
    Not that i expect anybody to believe me(as i work for a certain manufacturer of fine automobiles),but having driven the type r on a track ,i can honestly say is's p1sh.The S works whipped it's ass.....
    Incase you were wondering ,it was on a 2 day driving course in Barcelona, much fun........(next ones in south africa,on safari in mini's)...oh it's a hard life.

Nick
    well i own a new works cooper s.........more than happy with it...

Also driven a type r although not on a track,,,didnt think it was 'p1sh'...but prefer mini..

looking at the mini's stats and bearing in mind it has 184bhp per ton compared to Hondas 166bhp/tone. Cant help but think the mini should be quicker than it is. Honda can match it to 60mph....although not sure what the 0-100MPH times look like.

Anyway as i said all in all CAR magazine found the mini an 'easy' winner..They much preferred its handling compared to others and had good praise for its power..

Similar Threads

1. No NMS meets in the Magazine
    By Scottie in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11th April 2007, 04:53 PM
  2. Hot New Mini Magazine (New?)
    By rockwellcm in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25th November 2006, 10:06 PM
  3. "New MINI" magazine
    By Astrohaggis in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4