Contemplating a return

Car
    2018 Mini Cooper S JCW
    Ive had a few Minis, and had to take a complete break a year or so ago, and went to a Mk3 TDi Ultra SLine TT.
    I've loved the TT with its iconic shape and that addictive rear spoiler.
    I tried to jump up to a TTS in August but with the cost of fuel and things I went from 49.3mpg on the way to work to a thirsty 22.1mpg.....it def wasnt sustainable.
    I managed to do a deal with Arnold Clark and got another MK3 TDi in exchange but I'm sitting here feeling .......meh....really. Maybe its the cost of diesel which is rocking up ahead of petrol but , I can feel that Mini itch again.
    Whether I do something about it just now, or wait until the new year I dont know.

Am I thinking that even a petrol Cooper S will be better than a diesel TT at the pumps?
    Is that just psychologically thinking due to petrol being cheaper than diesel?
    Am I just feeling the call back to a Mini cos I've been burned by a TTS?

Nice to hear your thoughts.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Nice to see that you’re thinking of getting yourself back in a MINI. I would with this car make sure it’s the right car, you seem to be bouncing about cars quite a lot and can’t seem to find what you’re looking for. Maybe hold of and have a good think of what your really wanting from your next car. Will certainly help with you being happy and enjoy your upcoming purpose.

Personally I’d have a MINI over a TT any day but that’s me
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    MINI’s get a grip of you and don’t like to let go there are lots of people now contemplating diesel vs petrol as when you take into account the higher cost of a Diesel engine and the cost of diesel fuel it suddenly makes sense to look at petrol,have some fun when you can ….get a MINI
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland