NMS Castle Run Sunday 14th August

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Car
    F60 Countryman Cooper S ALL4 Exclusive
    Us too, fingers crossed for the weather, looks promising.
    F60 MINI Countryman Cooper S ALL4 Exclusive (Enigmatic Black/Silver)

Previous MINIs:-
    R53 MINI Cooper S (Pepper White/Black)
    R56 MINI Cooper Bayswater (Midnight Black)

Car
    Mini Cooper S
    Bit late notice but I’ll be there ��

Mini Adventure
    Car
    2024 F56 JCW, melting silver III, black roof, mirrors, track alloys. Various bits fitted.
    Yup, M74 northbound was a nightmare on Fri afternoon when I was driving back up from Wales.

Just a heads up for folks - there's road works on the M74 just now as you come through Hamilton with average speed cameras. Should be ok in the morning but might be a little congested on the way home for anyone passing that way.[/QUOTE]
    2024 F56 JCW, melting silver III, black roof and mirrors, black track alloys, various bits stuck on. Previous Minis: R56 One/R56 Cooper S/R56 JCW/F56 JCW/F56 Cooper S/F57 JCW.

Car
    Clubman JCW
    Hi, we would have loved to join you all tomorrow but we are having an extended mini adventure in a couple of weeks , so just trying to pace ourselves . Hope you all have a wonderful time and we will see you at MMM soon.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Cars washed and ready for tomorrow. Really looking forward to it
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Car has become a bit dusty overnight! Typical. Also washed my hair and I can’t do a thing with it, so I just put it back in its box… See you soon.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    F56 GP
    Thanks again to everyone who came along today. Your patience when things didn't quite go to plan was greatly appreciated.

Despite the hiccup and the brief, unplanned visit to Boghall Avenue, Laura and I very much enjoyed ourselves today. The weather was lovely, the roads (for the most part) were nice and clear and it was great to have so many MINIs in the convoy. It was a real treat to lead from the front and watch all the MINIs in my rear view mirror as we swept through the hills.

A special thanks to William as well for being the official camera man today.

See you on the next one!
    F56 GP with some JCW Pro goodies.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Yes Ali and Laura thanks for a great run my self and the kids both loved it grist to be back out in a mi I after so long and yes this one's keeping it back seats as think we have 2 mini run fans as well .

Nice to see lots of new faces and some very nice minis.
    The Old faces where bot so bad to see agai either

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F60 Countryman Cooper S ALL4 Exclusive
    Great day today, many thanks Ali and Laura. Fantastic turnout, looking forward to the next one already!
    F60 MINI Countryman Cooper S ALL4 Exclusive (Enigmatic Black/Silver)

Previous MINIs:-
    R53 MINI Cooper S (Pepper White/Black)
    R56 MINI Cooper Bayswater (Midnight Black)

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Thanks to Ali and Laura for today ,cracking roads and lovely weather,great to see so many attend today and hopefully everyone enjoyed themselves,next event is Mega MINI Meet and for those that want to travel down on the Sunday morning it’s not far . And great to see Stoney back in a MINI and with the kids
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland