Paint code for Midnight Black (A94/9)

Car
    Cooper S DCT
    Hi folks.. I’ve a Cooper S that was built in Sep ‘21 with the paint code A94/9 for midnight black. When I tried to source a touch up paint from my local auto shop I was told he couldn’t see anything on his computer post 2017 for the Cooper S - which we both found weird.

Does anyone know if the code changed for Midnight Black post 2017?
    I’ve been informed Midnight Black was an option prior to 2017… is this true? And what’s the code for that?

I have a couple of stone chips on my bonnet so it was just to cover that.. And I refuse to pay dealers prices! Given the fact I’ve never had a problem getting paint mixed for any car, regardless of age.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Midnight black has been around for a while ,surprised you are having a problem
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    Cooper S DCT
    I thought that..

That’s why I’m asking for a pre 2017 paint code for it to see if it’s the same as mine.. It’s a head scratcher for sure. I just want to double check before he make me some.. Said I’d better just check with a 2017 model or earlier to be safe first

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    There's a couple of different websites indicating A94 has been the colour code since around 2009:

https://libraryofmotoring.info/facts/colors/
    https://www.paintcolourchart.com/car...9miniwa94.html

Car
    Cooper S DCT
    Thanks mate..
    on the library of colour link you posted has it running up to 2016 whereas the colour chart link show it’s still in use…
    WA94 is the colour but it’s the /9 part I don’t understand? Would a different number ie WA94/6 have a different shade to mine WA94/9?

I’m hoping that someone out there has a Midnight Black MINI from 2017 who could provide me with the code on their passenger side door ideally for comparison.