Mums car is a 2015/16 Paceman.
Mums health aint been the best in the last 12 months so car not been getting used a lot.......it was recently in for a service with our family mechanic we have been going to over 20 years.
Car passed and all good..............but............

he wasnt able to stop the tyre pressure system light from coming on, the yellow light with the exclamation mark in brackets.......it comes on, flashes, then stays on after saying 'inactive'. He checked the typre pressure sensors and they are all ok.
The car is the non sat-nav model if this helps.........is there a way to get rid of this? I've tried the menu to deselect it but no change.
Could it be fixed by hooking up a diagnostic machine to it, a 'Carly' or something..........does anybody on the forum have access to one of these things if it WILL resolve it?

Also........I've got her car today and tomorrow as mine is away currently........but using the 'spare set' of keys, when I unlock the car and open the drivers door the alarm goes off.....is this a poss batt fault in the key fob, or could there be another issue?

Thanks