The Octane Show is a "modern car" part of the Sir Jackie Stewart Classic held at Thirlestane Castle on Saturday 18th June. The Jackie Stewart show covers the whole weekend but the Octane show is on the Saturday only.

Club entries are due to open soon, I have no idea if there will be a limitation to stand numbers etc, but will inform when I have more information.

It’s a new show for NMS it looks quite exciting and could be something we attend annually with the added benifit of being within a few hours travel for most.

Update 7/6/22
Finally have some info about entering the show but not all the info, still unsure about what gate we go through but I believe that we'll need to go via the A697 as they keep congestion away from Lauder itself. Meeting anywhere close to Lauder will no doubt be mob’d so can I suggest that we meet at Eskbank P&R EH22 3FR,There is a Tesco, Gregs and Costa for anyone needing Brekfast or a caffeine shot) and travel down the A68, hopefully allowing us to meet and convoy relatively quietly. Time wise how about we meet 0730 for a 0745 departure allowing us to be there for 0830 allowing for us to queue to get in?

Please add names below and as always everyone is welcome

1. William & Megan
Paid
2. Brian & Christina
Paid
3. Andrew
Paid
4. Ali & Laura
Paid
5. John & Lynne
Paid
6.Matt