PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE Mini Coupe 1.6 chilli pack

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Coupe
    Open to sensible offers. Location - Perth.

Red Mini Cooper 1.6 coupe with the higher spec Chilli pack. Excellent condition. Below average mileage - 29800miles. 2keys. Great bodywork for age. Interior is also very good. Very well looked after and highly polished and waxed.

Can come with chrome headlight surrounds and black wing mirror covers if preferred

Full service history with stamps. Last serviced at 27064 miles where it had new spark plugs, air filter, pollen filter, oil/filter.

Michelin tyres fitted 4k miles ago.

Change of plans forces sale. Reduced to £8000 from £8950. 9k on the forecourts with this mielage and spec so i think thats a good deal. Message if interested in viewing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220131_160528.jpg   20220131_160534.jpg   20220131_160420.jpg   20220131_160426.jpg   20220131_160348.jpg  

20220131_160340.jpg  
    Last edited by Ross_m; 16th February 2022 at 09:34 AM.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Can you please post pictures
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Can you please post pictures
    Its not letting me post pictures

Car
    F56 GP
    Hi Ross, there's a forum function that should let you upload images straight from your device. If that doesn't work, perhaps try hosting them on a third party site such as Flick'r and posting the image link. Hope that helps.

EDIT: Here's a guide to posting pics on the site.
    http://newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/...ictures-to-NMS
    Last edited by Track Ali; 13th February 2022 at 12:39 AM.
    F56 GP with some JCW Pro goodies.

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasdair JCW View Post
    Hi Ross, there's a forum function that should let you upload images straight from your device. If that doesn't work, perhaps try hosting them on a third party site such as Flick'r and posting the image link. Hope that helps.

EDIT: Here's a guide to posting pics on the site.
    http://newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/...ictures-to-NMS
    Thanks, I think that worked

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Coupe
    I am willing to listen to any offers. I need the space. Worst I could say is no..

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Coupe
    Price reduced to £8000. About £1000 under forecourt price