ID:	9271Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2253.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	424.9 KB 
ID:	9270Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2245.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	409.1 KB 
ID:	92692007 Mini Cooper S in excellent condition. Full MOT. Mileage is 60359 though engine was replaced by Douglas at B&M Centre approx 1500 miles ago. Photographs of work available.

Car has been garaged throughout.

Its time to sell as my healths not brilliant and I’m just not driving it anymore. Seems a waste to just look at it.

I’m listing it on the forum first as I know you guys will know what’s what.

Ive no idea what its worth so would be open to SENSIBLE, though not excessive, offers.

Listed are some of the modification though I’m sure I’ve forgotten some.

Lohen Manic Mini Stage2 Remap
    Eibach Coils
    New brake lines - full system
    Braided hoses to the callipers
    Mtec drilled and grooved on front with yellow stuff pads. New discs on rear.
    AEM Air filter intake system
    Oil catch can and silicon hoses
    Scorpion Mini Cooper S Resonated Cat-back steel exhaust.
    Sports Cat
    Uprated Intercooler

If you’re interested please get in touch through the forum or give me a phone on 07469821079 and Ill get photographs to you.
    Last edited by Gasmark7; 1st September 2022 at 01:04 PM.