R56 Cooper N16 engine coolant loss.

Hi
    My wife has an 80K miles 2012 R56 Cooper (N16 engine) Recently it has started to loose coolant and I cant find a leak anywhere. I replaced the thermostat and the stupid pipe about 10 months ago and cannot see any leaks from either of them. There is no noticeable oil in the water or water in the oil, and it runs fine. Connected up an OBD temp gauge and the temperature is running about where I expect it - I know r56's run quite hot - it ranges about 205-215F so 95-102C. Are there any other places these engines loose water from - are head gaskets an issue on the non-turbo cars?

thanks for any pointers where to look next.

Car
    F56 MINI COOPER S Thunder grey
    check the radiator expansion tank
    the are prone sometimes to crack

F56 MINI Cooper S, thunder grey, john cooper works body kit colour coded jcw pro front splitters Maxton design roof spoiler extensions, JCW rear bumper diffuser, wheel arches side skirts, fuel cap, heads up display, black door handles headlamp and tail light trims, ac schnitzer front splitter maxton design side skirt extensions, ultra racing strut brace

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Another for checking the expansion tank
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland