clubman cooper 2.0diesel d4 any good? only 110hp

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    F56 Cooper diesel. R 60 Countryman Cooper Auto and Countryman Cooper S Auto
    Hi Folks,
    I'm considering buying an automatic 2015 countryman diesel 2.0d D4 cooper. I see the spec for it shows only 110hp this seems a bit low for a two litre.
    I'm guessing it will be a bit of a slug? Possibly the H.P. has been kept low so as not to overload the gearbox?
    Unfortunately it has to be a auto as the wife flatly refuses to drive my manual diesel cooper hatch.
    I was wondering if anyone here runs a countryman auto D4 and if they do what's the verdict?
    The one I'm looking at needs a timing chain but that doesn't bother me as I can do the work myself.
    Cheers and Happy New Year when it comes.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Not something I’ve driven I’m afraid. The power on the later Gen2 Cooper D cars can a 2L but detuned as to not compete with SD cars
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    As you say power seems low but what are the Torque figures?
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Oops looks like I've now duplicated the post. Apologies as I didn't think the first post had stuck.
    Not sure what the torque figures are but surely they must be decent if its a two litre diesel.

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    I believe the torque is 270Nm, 112HP. I see there are plenty re-map Co's offering big HP gains but I'm a wee bit worried the auto transmission and 4wd system wont be able to cope.