F56 JCW Resonator Delete

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    BRS Motorsport resonator delete, this might fit an F56 S and F55 S as well, but not 100%. Was fitted to my JCW for 11k miles without a issue. I suspect this is only good for Pre LCI cars, I don't think it'll work on any car with a GPF.

Comes with a single clamp for the front connection, I had the rear clamp, but it's shot, so it'll need a new one of those, pretty cheap off ebay. Standard exhaust will of course need cut to fit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2169.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	198.2 KB 
ID:	9095

Name:	IMG_2168.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	385.1 KB 
ID:	9096

£50

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalLemming View Post
    BRS Motorsport resonator delete, this might fit an F56 S and F55 S as well, but not 100%. Was fitted to my JCW for 11k miles without a issue. I suspect this is only good for Pre LCI cars, I don't think it'll work on any car with a GPF.

Comes with a single clamp for the front connection, I have the rear clamp, but I would suggest replacing it when fitting it. Standard exhaust will of course need cut to fit.

Name:	IMG_2169.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	198.2 KB 
ID:	9095

Name:	IMG_2168.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	385.1 KB 
ID:	9096

£60
    And sounded lovely ��
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Test Passed
    Car
    F56 JCW Volcanic Orange
    Hey Andrew! Can I take this off your hands? Will book in with B&M and see about a new rear clamp - don't suppose you know what to look for? Just an F56 JCW exhaust clamp?!

Let me know where/when works to collect and sort monies :)

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    PM’ed