Preview Of New MINI Hatch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Some more pictures of the new car Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CF4D441C-7ED4-495A-9E4D-60FE86E338FF.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	120.4 KB 
ID:	9252Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E8773F97-D4D7-46E7-918B-66B6662F840C.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	110.6 KB 
ID:	9253Click image for larger version. 

Name:	86F0AD16-E1B6-4270-8E0A-BD95C8097AF8.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	118.4 KB 
ID:	9254
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Some details on the new G56 CLICK
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Looks like MINI will be launching the F66 next March CLICK

Surprised its not a G66 with BMW's latest cars all being "G", possibly because its more of a heavy LCI than a full new car

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Some details of the new JCW, looks like the car will be running and updated version of the current B48

CLICK

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    After fully reading the article I can’t help but feel a bit disappointed that MINI are sticking with similar power figures for the JCW, MINI just seem to be getting left behind

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    JCW getting left behind again
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by badwolf340 View Post
    JCW getting left behind again
    Certainly seems so

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Some more details of the new JCW hatch CLICK

Car
    Mini Cooper Convertible
    Hey all, my two pence. I think the car is losing its character, I feel like the souls being removed and the car is fading into any other brand. I have had several Audi A4 company cars and moved to a Cupra Formentor in Sept for a change, only to realise the cars very much like any other VW (I know it's part of the same group). I just think the cars nowadays are really all just slightly different versions of the same car and behave the same on the road. That's what I see when I look at the Mini now. I hope Im wrong however with driving new cars every 3 yrs I think they are all just jelly's made into different shapes now. Thoughts?

Car
    F56 GP
    On the whole I think it's looking good.

Wasn't keen on the new Countryman but it'll probably grow on me and the new hatch might just be my favourite generation yet.
    Will wait and see if the power and weight figures turn out as predicted but so far I like everything else.

F56 GP with some JCW Pro goodies.