JCW F56 Winter Wheels & Tyres

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Cooper S
    For Sale are a set of 4 JCW Winter Wheels and Tyres. We sold our lovely JCW in June but still have our 'Winters'. They were bought new from Mini in Aberdeen as a Package including the TPMS with the Wheel designed specifically to clear the JCW Brembo Callipers at a cost of 1412 (I have the receipt). They are in Excellent Condition with No Kerbing etc and I had them balanced recently. The tyres are Dunlop Winter Sport with a lot of Tread (not got a measure but 5mm+ I reckon). I hope someone can find use of them, they are in great shape. See attached pictures. We are in Banchory. I'm pricing to hopefully sell relatively quickly at 400. Jim

Wheels Now Sold. Thank you Alasdair.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1030010.JPG   P1030007.JPG   P1030013.JPG   P1030008.JPG   P1030012.JPG  

P1030009.JPG   P1030011.JPG   P1030018.JPG   P1030015.JPG   P1030014.JPG  

Last edited by JimN; 7th September 2021 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Items Sold

Car
    F56 GP
    PM sent Jim
    F56 GP with some JCW Pro goodies.

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Cooper S
    PM reply sent! (twice)