costco westhill on sat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Dogfather
    Oh, thats just bloody confusing.......

ScottyC
    theres just the 2 of us. phil might've sold you a pizza once or twice. i'm a bit harder to find, normally running around looking for someone to grumble at and generally looking busy without doing very much. the old walking around with a bit of paper and a pen trick! would've come along on sunday martin but have neglected emails and such until today and was also slaving away in the workplace from 6:30 am. been trying to find a run i can make for a while but can never fit them in

No probs Scottyc - be good to see you both on a run soon.

I was in on Sunday - and I think Phil was actually out on the tills (if he is who I think he is) - rather than in the cafe

The Dogfather
    Phil, he's just bought some wheels of me, that's where I'd seen him before!

Scotty there's the Pilochry Meet there'll be a run from Aberdeen across to Pitlochry.

Similar Threads

1. black mini, westhill to Aberdeen
    By monkimagic in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 5th January 2006, 11:12 PM
  2. RED 'S' in Westhill
    By G2 - S in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19th September 2005, 05:15 PM
  3. Pepper white in westhill
    By monkimagic in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 4