Our new car

Tony

Resident old yin.
    Looks fantastic Tony.

Red/Black is very nice and not so common.

Tony
    Thanks KenL,

We are both over the moon!!!
    SOOO excited, i cant wait till saturday.
    i was running around the dealers like a goon last night, and i hadnt even driven it, god only knows what it will be like when we actually get the keys....

Wul
    LOOOOOOOKKKKKIIIIINNNNN GOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!

Cool motor Tony - wee word of advice - phone the dealer and ask if the polish the car as part of the PDI/handover process - if they do - ask them to make sure they don't get polish all over the black trim/ wasker jets/ air vents!

My black coop was covered in polish when i picked mines up - it took ages to get rid of it all - but of course i never noticed this for 4 days when i finally stopped going out for un-neccessary drives

Linda M
    VERY COOL Tony Our first Cooper was red so I have a soft spot :)

Fontal
    Very nice tony looking forward to seeing it close up.

Sponsor & Jakey
    Nice one Tony, a real beauty
    Hopefully see you sometime soon.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Woz
    Looks good.

The run in period is painful as the power band really starts to kick in at the imposed limit for the run in. The car really is a different beast once you can open it up. :)

Tony
    well, lots and lots and lots of needless runs over the next couple of weeks, before i go down to newcastle to move my missus back up the road. fancied having a run over the Glenshee road, down into Perth, and then off down to Newcastle.

Pointless, but i dont care.

Im looking forward to getting out now and playing with all you guys!!

Moorf
    Luuvvverly!

Moorf