NMS Coast-to-Coast Adventure 19th September

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mini Adventure
    Car
    2024 F56 JCW, melting silver III, black roof, mirrors, track alloys. Various bits fitted.
    Brilliant run today. Can't go wrong with the Duke's Pass. Made for Minis. Lots of great minor roads too. And thanks for making the brother-in-law welcome as an honorary member for the day. Did him good to drag him out of his Audi for the day.
    2024 F56 JCW, melting silver III, black roof and mirrors, black track alloys, various bits stuck on. Previous Minis: R56 One/R56 Cooper S/R56 JCW/F56 JCW/F56 Cooper S/F57 JCW.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    A huge thanks to Ali and Laura for organising. A great day had by all with some fantastic roads. Great to see some new faces along today and I hope that you enjoyed yourself and that we’ll see you on the next run. Also great to see the usual faces and a little surprise visit from Chloe & Lynn at the start. I’ll post some pictures later on and I may have a video from the Dukes Pass
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    Cooper S
    Big thanks to Ali and Laura, fantastic run today with some cracking roads. The weather turned out great after what was looking rather miserable in the morning. Nice to meet everyone and thanks to Kieran for bringing his Granda along for the run, at times hanging on for his life with a few choice words thrown in. Let’s see if he comes on another mini run

Car
    2019 F56 Cooper Sport 2
    Thanks for a great day and my very first Mini run, was great to meet everyone,and great to see everyone’s Mini’s, had an absolute blast. The whole day exceeded my expectations and the roads where just superb, can’t wait for the next one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Thanks to Ali and Laura for a brilliant day. Never driven the Dukes Pass before but it was awesome. Must admit though thought the polis were into have a word with us at the end. Thought the motor coming in with the other cop was the back up and that he was going in the back for his cap. I had a sigh of relief and a wee snigger when it turned out to be his lunch he was getting from the back before driving off. Thanks again guys. Great days driving ��

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Some pictures from yesterday

DSC_0001 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    DSC_0003 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    DSC_0004 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    DSC_0008 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    DSC_0010 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    DSC_0014 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    DSC_0024 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    DSC_0026 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    DSC_0030 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz