Mega MINI Meet 2022

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Car
    Clubman JCW
    Hi, Please add us in to arrive on the day if thats still ok William? Many Thanks

Car
    Cooper S DCT
    Sooo.. I’ve had the green light to head down on the Sunday :woohoo:
    It’s a blooming 3.5 hr drive so I’ll have to set off for about 4:45 to get their for just after 8..

Would I meet up with you guys at the hotel your staying at or somewhere else before heading to the Hall?
    I can set off earlier to meet you all if need be..

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Great news Alan. You can either meet us at the hotel or at show ground itself. We usually leave to head into the show about 745 8ish I’m sure but I’ll double check that
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    Cooper S DCT
    I’ll plan out my journey on the week leading up to it. No point doing it the now as their may be road works etc by then adding time to my trip.
    I’d prefer to drive in with you all; but like a said I’ll see what’s what closer to the date.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    No worries at all
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    I did it last year, was about 3 hours from mine and I stopped for petrol before going in. Arrived at the show not long after 9 from memory, sailed straight in because most of the groups where already in and the stand was still be sorted anyway so I didn't miss anything. I'd go direct to the show and give yourself some more sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by AlanJCW View Post
    Sooo.. I’ve had the green light to head down on the Sunday :woohoo:
    It’s a blooming 3.5 hr drive so I’ll have to set off for about 4:45 to get their for just after 8..

Would I meet up with you guys at the hotel your staying at or somewhere else before heading to the Hall?
    I can set off earlier to meet you all if need be..

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Yea I've driven down on the day a few times. Should not be any hold ups at that time in the morning

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Car
    Cooper S DCT
    The drive down should be fairly easy. And as mentioned, quiet at that time in the morning. I drove down to Raby Castle in Darlington in a car with no cruise control last year for the Italian car show.. That was around 3 hours.

Car
    F56 GP
    I've heard back now from nearly everyone regarding vehicle registrations and booking confirmations.

There are however one or two that I'm still waiting on. I've sent a PM to those still on the list.
    F56 GP with some JCW Pro goodies.

Car
    F56 cooper, Cooper s, JCW
    Hi folks,

Unfortunately I've had a change of plans, and I'm not going to make it to this years Mega Meet.